Many of the common application problems are covered in the following web pages:
For help with getting into Higher Education and resolving any other problems you might encounter, you can also:
- Talk to a Connexions or school/college adviser.
- Call the UCAS Customer Service Unit on 0871 468 0468 if you have a query about your application or need help with Adjustment or applying through Clearing.
- Visit www.ucas.com for more information on Results, Clearing and your next steps.
- For Directgov's university and higher education pages and Aimhigher information visit- www.direct.gov.uk/uni
- And remember, from mid August, a course vacancy list is available at www.ucas.com and also in selected newspapers.
- Call the DCSF free exam results day helpline on 0808 100 8000 for expert independent information and advice on applying to university or college, taking time out and other options.
- Talk to other students using yougofurther - a social community site from UCAS for students. Register on www.yougofurther.co.uk